- Spring at the Inn Lunch - SOLD OUT!
- Thursday, March 28, 2013 12:00pm - 2:00pm
Lake Elmo Event Center
3712 Layton Avenue North Lake Elmo, MN 55042
- $50 Members, $55 Nonmembers
Spring at the Inn 2013 - Luncheon, March 28, 2013 is sold out.
Join us for a memorable lunch at the Lake Elmo Inn Event Center, featuring a "Plant Fashion Show" where you'll see new plant introductions before they are in the garden centers next spring. Meet the growers and learn about the latest plants for 2013. The Renegade Gardener, Don Engebretson, will emcee our luncheon this year. Don is a nationally recognized authority on gardening design and landscaping and author of several books on gardening. Bailey Nurseries will provide a variety of plants, from annuals to shrubs, to spark your interest in this springs’ new offerings. Gift bags and door prizes will add to the fun.
Reservations will be required by March 21st. Last year we sold out two months in advance. Make your reservations as soon as possible!
Your choice among four luncheon entrees, coffee or tea, and dessert as well as gratuity are included in the price.
- Chicken Limoncello with Minnesota wild rice and vegetable medley
- 6 oz. Steak with Mushroom Juilee with baby reds and vegetable medley
- Butternut Squash Ravioli with Minnesota wild rice and vegetable medley (vegetarian)
- Pecan Crusted Chicken Salad
Please indicate your entree selection in the comment box below, by writing Chicken, Steak, Ravioli or Salad.
If you are registering a table of 10, or with that table but registering separately:
- If you are with a table, but registering seperately, please write the name of your group in the comment box.
- If you are registering a table of people, please call the office at 651-643-3601.
EventList powered by schlu.net