- France: Gardens of the Loire
- Thursday, June 12, 2014 - Thursday, June 19, 2014
June 12-19, 2014 - 8 days from $4,749 (includes round-trip air)
Book now and SAVE $200 per person! (valid until Dec. 12, 2013)
Hosted by Lynn Steiner
Tour Highlights: Paris • Versailles • Chateau de Courances • Orleans • Chateau de Chaumont-sur-Loire • International Garden Festival • Chateau de Chenonceau • Winery Tour • Plessis Sasnieres • Chateau de Villandry • Chartes • Giverny
- Delight the senses at the Chateau de Chaumont-sur-Loire's International Garden Festival.
- Discover Louis-XIV's magnificent gardens at Versailles and admire the "Grandes Eaux" musical fountain show.
- Enjoy a tour and tasting at one of the most well-known wineries in Vauvray.
- Explore the stunning Chateau de Chenonceau, the traditional French gardens and relax during afternoon tea.
- Wander through the romantic gardens at Plessis Sasnieres as a guest of the owner and delight in the countryside setting.
- Visit famed Giverny, the tranquil gardens that inspired Monet to create his greatest works.
About Lynn Steiner: An avid traveler, Lynn is the former editor of Northern Gardener magazine, current columnist, and the author of several books on gardening. She has a master's degree in Horticulture from the University of Minnesota. Her plant knowledge and love of gardening will greatly enhance your travel experience.
RHS (Royal Horticultural Society) Garden Holidays Operated by Collette Vacations.
Contact Collette Vacations to register for the travel tour: 1-800-852-5655 reference reservation #581225
EventList powered by schlu.net