- Return Visit to Costa Rica with host Cole Burrell
- Saturday, March 9, 2013 - Tuesday, March 19, 2013
Gardens, Birds, Forests and Adventure on the West Coast
with Tour Host C. Colston (Cole) Burrell
March 9-19, 2013
From $2,850 per person (land only)
After leading a memorable trip to Costa Rica in 2011, Cole Burrell returns to this paradise of biodiversity for a whole new adventure. In 2013, discover the flora, fauna, and bird wealth of Cost Rica's central valley, Panamanian border, and west coast.
- Cloud Forests of the Talamanca Mountains on the Cerro la Muerte
- Lankester and Wilson botanical gardens
- Los Cusingos Neotropical Bird Sanctuary (the home, garden, and reserve of Alexander and Pamela Skutch)
- Organic coffee plantation
- Costa Rica's Pacific Coast
- Boat ride in the Golfo Dulce to Casa Orquideas Botanical Garden
To join the journey or for more information, contact Anna Kamrow at Carlson Wagonlit Travel at 1-800-533-0324 / 763-852-8162 M-F, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
EventList powered by schlu.net