- Summit Avenue Garden Stroll and Tea
- Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:00pm - 4:00pm
Explore one of our country's most magnificent stretches of urban green spaces as well as walk into ten Summit Avenue gardens.
Garden strollers are encouraged to park their cars and walk to the featured gardens. Free parking is available at Mount Zion's Temple, 1300 Summit Ave., St. Paul, as well as ample street parking
Cost: Purchased in advance, $10 for the Garden Stroll and $12 for the informal tea. On the day of the event, Stroll and Tea tickets may be purchased for $15 at each at the featured gardens or the tea location at 1358 Summit Ave.
Tickets may be purchased in advance at the following locations in St.Paul:
• A. Johnson & Son's Florist, 1738 Grand Ave.
• Frattallone's Ace Hardware Stores 650 Grand Ave. and 1676 Grand Ave.
• Kowalski's Market, 1261 Grand Ave.
• Online at www.brownpapertickets.com.
More information at www.sarpa.org.
EventList powered by schlu.net